Enroll Now for School Year 2014-2015!
Why wait? With Central Registration you can enroll your child for the new school year now with no last minute hassles. You may register your child at the Stone Administration/Early Learning Center located at 2014 Rockland Ave., Belpre, OH. Things you will need to bring with you:
- A completed Registration Form - this can be downloaded ahead of time from our website or you may pick one up in our office upon registration.
- An original Birth Certificate or Certified copy (no photo copies)
- A Proof of Residency such as a utility billl, voter registration, lease agreement, mortgage document, etc.
- Enrolling parent's Driver's license or State ID
- Court documents that pertain to custody of the child, designating the residential parent (if applicable)
- A copy of IEP/ETR from previous school (helpful if applicable)
- Grades 7-12 will need a copy of their last report card or transcripts (helpful)
Registration hours are 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.